On the heels of her groundbreaking book “Interaction to Transaction” where she addressed getting comfortable asking for the sale, Nancy Roberts tackles the next obstacle for women business owners – charging what they are worth – and getting it!
In these pages, you will come to understand the main reasons why women undervalue their own services:
- How we are conditioned as CHILDREN
- How we are conditioned as WOMEN
- How we are conditioned as EMPLOYEES
- How we are conditioned as CONSUMERS
This conditioning is so insidious most of us are not even be aware of how prevalent it is. And yet, it keeps us from charging what we are worth!
In Ladies Stop Giving It Away, you’ll learn practical strategies for raising your rates and dramatically increasing your income. Inside you will discover how to:
- Take the fast path to turning around your income (it doesn’t have to take years)
- Rewire your brain to make charging what you’re worth feel natural
- Develop the necessary skills to get your prospects to happily pay what you ask for
- Reduce the number of times you hear the objection “I can’t afford that” at the end of your presentation
Gain the confidence you lack, the information you need, and the specific strategies to follow to finally charge what you are worth.